Sunday, February 28, 2010

Big Big Boy Undies

On Saturday night we had the Felshaws, Jenkins, Jason Warner, and Tyson Forbush over for dinner and they were helping us put up our fence. We had originally planned on doing tin foil dinners, but the rain had different plans. While we were eating our skillet tin foil dinner John had an accident and peed in his big boy underwear. Well the Felshaws didn't have a spare, so Andrew called John into our room. John came walking out with man whitey tightys on. It was pretty hilarious! After a few pictures John put his pants back on and kept on playing. Then a little while later John came waddeling in with a weird expression. Immediatly Meredith asks, "John did you poop?" John hid his face in shame and I started laughing. Then I mentioned to Mereding (who was feeding Kellen at the time) that somebody should grab him before the poop falls out of the underwear and onto the floor because of how baggy the underwear was...too late! The poop had fallen out of the underwear and slid down his leg onto our carpet. I started laughing so hard that I started crying and I couldn't breathe. Most people would look at that as a bad thing, but I was glad it happened because I haven't laughed that hard in a long time and it felt good : ) Enjoy the sexy pictures of the Big Big Boy Undies...




No comments: