Wednesday, December 29, 2010

One Year

I can't believe my little girl is already one year old. It has gone by so fast! It has definitely been a new experience being a mom and having someone else besides Andrew and me. She has changed our lives so much. Here are some of my favorite moments from this year:
1. Seeing you for the first time
2. Your first real smile
3. Your blessing day
4. The first time you slept through the night without your Lamby Swing
5. When we were watching a sad movie and it looked like you were crying, so we laughed and said you were crying and you instantly made a noise that sounded exactly like "No I'm Not!"
6. Your first steps with Aunt Jessica in Minnesota
7. The first time I was away from you for a while and you were excited to see me, the same way you are always excited to see your dad when he gets home (I was always jealous of your dad for that)
8. Rockin’ out to Reggae Got Soul
9. All the times you snuggled with me
10. All the times you laughed with me


Happy Birthday Olivia! I love you!

2 comments:

JGW said...

I absolutely love this post. I also love how she snuck in to eat flour. Personally, I would have snuck sugar but to each their own. LOVE YOU LIV! Thanks for laughing and watching sad movies with you mom when I can't!

CanoeMN said...

This is a beautiful post and I am honored to have made the blog :) Love to you both. And I guess Andrew too. But only a little.