Saturday, February 21, 2009

HAWAII

Andrew and I went to Hawaii Jan 10-19, 2009 with the Backman fam. It was so much fun! Before we left, during the packing frenzy, Andrew tucked a stow-away into Jord's backpack. On the flight Jord found the stow-awayed chicken (don't worry it was fake!) and we decided to make a travel log of the chicken. Here were some of Chicken Joe's highlights of the trip...
Well the chicken was not the only one at Hawaii, there were 15 of us actually. My parents (Bret and Ruth), their parents (Ray, Shirley, and Dorth), my aunt and uncle (Steve and Sheri), all my siblings (Andy, Ashley, Jord, Sam, and Dani) Ashley's grandmother (Sybil, or Stella to my mother, and whatever name Dorth fancied to call her), then Andrew and me. While we were in Hawaii we stayed on O'ahu first and then we went to Kaua'i. We did alot of beach time, and I think I may have gotten over my fear of the ocean (I've watched to many Shark Weeks on discovery channel). Other highlights of the trip were a beautiful hike that we did, unfortunately it was cut short, but it was still fun. We also went to the Polynesian Cultural Center which was fun. Hawaii was a blast and we had so much fun being in nice weather and good company.

No comments: